So, a new customer has landed on your site. Congratulations! But now, are you going to be able to turn that interest into a sale? No matter how good your product is, other aspects might impact buyers’ decision-making process in today’s world.
Your website’s look is definitely crucial, but the responsiveness, speed, and usability are even more significant. Luckily technology – plugins, in particular – are on our side. Check out the best ones to convert interest in your WooCommerce shop into sales.
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
This product filter plugin does exactly that: it filters the results shown on the site’s result page. This streamlines the buyers’ shopping experience and allows them only to view the products they are already interested in.
Something so simple as this plugin can save your customers a lot of frustration and time, providing them with suitable options they are more likely to choose.
- The free version of this Ajax Product Filter gives you the option to pick one out of four layouts (6 if you upgrade to the premium version)
- The filter takes into consideration availability and sale status.
- It allows your eCommerce site’s visitors to sort the product by price, popularity, rate, and most recent.
- It can streamline the shopping experience.
Woo Quick View
This is another plugin you can apply to your WooCommerce store. Suitable for all WordPress sites, Woo Quick View is a responsive plugin that allows your potential buyers to view each product uniquely.
Indeed, the plugin gives your visitors access to the product information instantly, without the need to open another tab or window. It does so through a quick view window that is customizable, mobile-ready, and incredibly fast.
Woo Quick View is the right one for you if you are looking to streamline and speed up your users’ shopping experience on your platform.
- It offers all the necessary product information to the potential buyer, speeding up the buying process.
- It is suitable for all WordPress sites.
Customer service is at the core of all successful companies, but when all the transactions happen online, it can be not easy to maintain a relationship with your audience.
Luckily, plugins such as LiveChat allow you to offer all the questions your customers might have instantly. Additionally, this can increase your customers’ level of trust in your company and the trust they have in you and your product.
Among the many benefits of this plugin, it also works with WooCommerce Google Analytics and most email marketing services. You can gather all the insights needed to improve your shop.
- It enables live chat widgets, so your site can have a chatbox that users can leverage to get in touch.
- Can streamline your communication with your audience
- It is mobile-ready and responsive, so your audience can reach you at all times.
- You can also add evaluation surveys.
- Fast loading images for a streamlined customer experience
YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews
Businesses and companies thrive on reviews and customer feedback. This is an excellent way to learn the area of improvement of your business and give your customers a chance to become involved with the brands they love.
More importantly, reviews ensure that other potential buyers have an honest perspective to make an informed decision when buying a product. Therefore, facilitating the process of gaining reviews is crucial – you can do all this and more with YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews!
- It allows customers to add reviews and feedback to the product page.
- Attachments can be integrated into the review.
- It allows you to access statistical analysis of the number of reviews and stars given.
WooCommerce Product Table
Of course, your site would be complete with a built-in store and layouts for categories and product pages. However, these might not always be the best ones to encourage your customers to complete a purchase. Indeed, it has been seen that a table layout can help you increase your conversion rate.
- Helps you show your products on a table layout
- It comes with a full tutorial and demo.
- It is fully customizable and responsive.
There is no better way to drive audience engagement and conversion than contests and giveaways. However, these can be challenging to organize, especially if you need to manage a large audience or community.
RafflePress allows you to set up your giveaways in a simple, not time-consuming, and honest way. One of the big benefits of RafflePress is that you can use it to create giveaways and contests across all of your platforms, including social media accounts and websites.
- Helps you organize and manage giveaways across your platforms
- It boasts a drag and drop system and giveaway builder.
- It is ideal for tracking success, engagement, and targeting.
- It includes a fraud protection feature.
Referrals are crucial for a company, as they can truly help a small brand expand. However, you will also need to reward those loyal customers who are not only shopping at your online store, but they are also helping your marketing efforts! ReferralCandy is an ideal platform for creating and delivering these rewards, including discounts, store credit, or free products.
- Ideal for launching a referral program
- It helps you track engagement and success.
- It allows you to create a promotional campaign across several platforms.
- It distributes rewards automatically.
WP Mail SMTP
If you are looking to keep your customers informed of their orders and shipping preferences, this is the right plugin for it. It allows you to minimize the time you spend sending these emails, ensuring that your customers have all the information needed at all times.
- You can have full control over emails and notifications.
- It uses OAuth to strengthen the authentication process.
- It allows you to keep track of emails and notifications sent.
Constant Contact for WooCommerce
Maintaining relationships with your customers can be challenging, but it has never been as important as today. This plugin allows you to create ideal email marketing campaigns that are unique and personalized. So, your brand and product can stay in your audience’s mind even when they are not on your site.
- It provides categories and groups.
- It is perfect for automated marketing campaigns.
- It allows the customer to recover an abandoned cart.
It helps you streamline the process of shipping your products to your customers through built-in WooCommerce shipping.
- This plugin is built-in in WooCommerce, which means you won’t have to copy and paste or export data.
- It allows you to save shipping rates.
When you manage and run a physical business, your success and growth rely on your audience’s relationships. When your shop is online, things are not so different! But now you need to find alternative ways to keep these important relationships alive. Plugins can come in handy for this, especially if you use them correctly to streamline and improve your site’s user experience!