WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities Pro Version – Yearly License
This helpful little extension will allow you to determine both maximum and minimum thresholds and group/multiple amounts for each product, with variations included. This is an effective way of restricting the quantities of products that consumers can purchase.
How The Min/Max Quantities WooCommerce Works
Set quantity rules for products, variations, and orders
- You can set the maximum and minimum quantity required for products on your website.
- You can also create multiples or groups that are needed. For example, you can set a rule that states the consumer much purchase in groups of three, four, ten, or any other number you wish.
- You also get per-variation control for the two rules mentioned above.
- Pre-variation control of the product rules mentioned above
- The customer is not going to be able to checkout until the restrictions you have established are met. If there are any errors, this will be shown on the shopping cart page, prompting your consumers to correct their cart items.
- You can set both a maximum and minimum cost of the shopping cart items required for the person to checkout (coming soon)
- You can set both a maximum and minimum quantity of the shopping cart items required for the person to checkout (coming soon)
- You can set the rules so that certain products are excluded from the above (coming soon)