Like this article? Spread the word
7 Best WordPress Plugins for Data Visualization
Know the 7 Best WordPress Plugins for Data Visualization. WordPress is a powerful platform for small business owners and web designers alike. Plugins are powerful tools that easily allow you to improve your website – everything from SEO to boosting user engagement.
As the term suggests, data visualization allows you to present data visually, making it easier for users to interpret and view patterns or trends. It also increases audience participation and engagement. Data visualization could be in the form of a chart or graph or any medium that condenses information into easy-to-read visual content.
1. POWR Graph (Free, packages with additional features from $4.49/mo)
POWR offers numerous plugins for user engagement. POWR’s Graph plugin for presenting data is user-friendly and can be customized to your needs. Additionally, POWR ensures that their plugin is mobile-responsive and cloud-based, which automatically syncs changes and allows it to be accessible anywhere. Live editing means you can view changes as they happen.
- Pie charts, line plots, bar graphs, & scatter plots.
- Copy and paste any data set.
- Supports up to 10×10 data fields.
- Customizable colors, borders, and backgrounds.
- Adjustable sizing and style
2. Google Chart (Free)
- Completely free
- Variety of different graph types to choose from
- Customizable to match the look and feel of your website
- Cross-browser compatible, as well as compatible with iOS & Android
- Dynamic data updated in real-time
3. TablePress (Free)
TablePress is a free, open-source plugin for creating simple tables for your website. Tables can be generated from the TablePress page found in the backend of your WordPress site but can also be imported (and exported) from Excel, CSV, or HTML files.
- · A demo can be viewed here
- · Template Tag function allows you to show tables anywhere in your theme
- · Advanced editor for styling changes without having to know HTML
4. Snowball (Free)
Snowball is a user-friendly plugin for long-form articles, making them engaging & immersive. A simple user interface means that you can effortlessly create content blocks. Content currently supported includes text, images, videos, data visualizations, and interactive widgets.
- Advanced users may further customize content blocks by modifying the HTML and CSS code
- Supported modules include PullQuote, YouTube, Google Maps, Twitter, Scatterplot, and many more
- Although widely used, this plugin has not been updated in 2 years
5. Infogram (Free, packages with additional features from $19/mo)
Infographics are an excellent way to present data in a visually pleasing and easily digestible format. Infogram has a vast number of charts to choose from to embed into your website.
- Beautiful designs
- Makes use of WordPress shortcode instead of HTML
- Multiple ways to import data
- Interactive charts, maps, reports, and dashboards
- Team collaboration
6. DW Chart (from $99/year)
DW Chart, from code canyon, provides a powerful premium plugin for charts and graphs, with a simplified method of inputting data. Its chart library includes ten different chart types, from bar charts to geo charts.
- Easy to use
- Fully responsive design
- Several ways to import data
- 2D or 3D view for pie charts
- Charts can be visually added via the admin panel
7. wpDataTables (packages from $59/year)
wpDataTables allows users to add charts and tables to their WordPress site quickly. It does not require users to have any coding knowledge, making it highly user-friendly for all levels of software proficiency.
The lack of coding isn’t only beneficial in the setup phase. Websites need constant maintenance to run well. Site runners can save money on the backend with plugins they can run without outsourcing specialized tech work.
- Allows input from several data input sources
- Regularly updated and new features added
- Front- & back-end customization
- Elementor integration
When choosing a plugin that works for you and your website, weighing up the cost against the features you need for optimal performance is worthwhile. Keep in mind that some plugins require a certain level of knowledge to get the most out of them.
We at Bright Vessel understand the importance of an active content plan. Contact us today to learn more about how a content marketing strategy can benefit your bottom line.
We are Bright Plugins
Bright Plugins team is made up of full-stack developers who have been certified in WordPress and WooCommerce. We provide best-in-class plugins for store owners, agencies, and professionals.
Pre-Orders for Woocommerce
in a Comprehensive way
In today’s fast-paced digital era, the internet connects people from all corners of the globe. With the world becoming more interconnected, businesses must recognize the importance of catering to diverse…
Welcome to “A Guide to WordPress Hooks, Actions, and Filters.” In the vast realm of WordPress development, understanding hooks, actions, and filters is essential for unlocking the full potential of…
WordPress has come a long way since its launch in 2003 as a simple blogging platform. Today, it powers over 40% of all websites, including some of the world’s most…
The WordPress 6.0.3 Security Update contains patches for many vulnerabilities, most of which are low in severity or require a highly privileged user account or additional vulnerable code to exploit….