What Are the Benefits of Using a Deposit Plugin?
Partial payments on your site open will draw customers’ attention, allowing them to broaden their options and interest in your website. These partial payment plans for your products give specific customers a reason to return to your site more often to purchase what they couldn’t afford before. Due to this, you’ll develop more customer loyalty to your store.
Check Some of the Remarkable Features You Will Get Once You Use This Deposit plugin
- The best way to avoid losing the orders of past customers is to give a positive experience to those who couldn’t afford to pay the full price.
- Letting them pay a starting price is how you support loyalty for their time with you. Offering flexibility for users to pay a deposit amount helps you increase the conversion rate. Sales are enhanced by giving high-value items a partial payment plan.
- More customers will be brought in, boosting your product sales.
Really need to focus on distinguishing your target audience before beginning these new strategies. Be sure to have a clear grasp of your customers so you’ll know if they even want the option to use a partial payment plan. Once done, you can easily use our WooCommerce Deposits Plugin.
- Allow customers to place Deposits
- Set-Up Fixed or Percentage Deposit Amount
- Support All WooCommerce Payment methods
- Customers can pay full or make a partial
- Custom Deposit Settings for each Products
- Support Variation Products
- Translation ready
- Sortable Deposit Report for admin
- Allow Customers to add Deposit and Regular products in one Order
- Add Deposit product on click ‘Add to Cart’ button from the catalog page
- Replace All Default Label & Messages from Setting panel.
- Add Global deposit Settings for all products [Percentage of Amount]
- Fixed Payment Gateway option for deposit orders
- Cancel Pending Deposit order after [X] days
- Custom Email templates for Deposit order
- Change Radio box style
- Deposit payment Reminder Email